Talk to the Experts in Unplanned Pregnancy
Our patient care team is specially trained to serve women who are facing an unplanned pregnancy and seeking abortion information or other options.
We provide you with compassionate care, accurate abortion information, and professional medical services to empower you to make an informed decision about your unplanned pregnancy and your future. When you come to us for help with your unplanned pregnancy, you do not have to worry about misinformation or judgement.
We inform, you decide.
- Pregnancy Confirmation
- Our Pregnancy Confirmation consists of a free urine pregnancy test and ultrasound exam to determine gestational age. We will also review your options for your unplanned pregnancy and give you abortion information. learn more
- Pregnancy Options Consultation
- During the Pregnancy Options Consultation, you will receive an ultrasound exam to determine gestational age. We will also review all options including abortion information and options for parenting and adoption. learn more
- Pre-Termination Evaluation
- The Pre-Termination Evaluation includes determining gestational age through an ultrasound exam and a review any abortion procedures you would be eligible for along with their cost, risks, and side effects. We will also evaluate the need for STI testing. learn more
Schedule a private consultation with our patient care team today for abortion information and help with your unplanned pregnancy.
Not in the Sauk Valley? Our sister center in Ottawa, IL might be closer to you.
Contact us at Riverside Women’s Center:
Three questions to ask.
- 1. Is my pregnancy viable?
- One in five pregnancies end of natural processes, such as miscarriage, before 7 weeks. You may not need an abortion. learn more
- 2. How far along am I?
- Your gestational age determines your due date and impacts your pregnancy options, specifically the cost and type of abortion you would be eligible for. The best way to determine gestational age is with an ultrasound. This will give you more information about your abortion options. learn more
- 3. Do I have an STI?
- An untreated STI (sexually transmitted infection) can have a negative impact on your reproductive health and the health of your baby. It’s important to be tested and treated before having an abortion or continuing with an unplanned pregnancy. learn more